|Rail Network Expansion Work 2015 – 2025
- The completion of the railway development of the Algiers region ( PAFRA 1)
- The completion of the ring road Highlands : Saida Online - Tiaret
- The completion of the South Loop : Online Laghouat - Ouargla - HassiMessaoud
- The completion of the third ring road : Online Mécheria - El Bayadh - Aflou - Laghouat
- The extension of the network of the central region by achieving the shoreline El- Affroun - Hadjout - Nador - Cherchell and Tadmait line - Dellys
- The continuation of the mesh of the national network by conducting lines Ain Beida - Khenchla; Khenchla - Batna; Mascara - SidiBel Abbes and M'Sila - Boussada - Djelfa
- The completion of the line from the southwest between Bechar - Tindouf (950 Km)
LOOP SOUTH EAST :
A first section will link El Khemis (North) and Djelfa (gateway to the Sahara) about 275 km. The studies of the project are being completed. The second section of 110 km will link the cities of Djelfa and Laghouat in the south. The work will be launched upon signature of the contract. Finally a third section (425 km) will be Laghouat to HassiMessaoud through Ouargla (VillesduSud).
LOOP SOUTH WEST :
This is a loop of 1500 km of railways to achieve. It will connect all of the south - west oasis towns from Ghardaia to the junction with the town of Bechar in the southwest. It will pass through the cities of Ménéa, Timmimun, Adrar, Beni Abbes, and a junction with In Salah (20 km further south) is provided in ourprojects. The study of this loop contract whose expected traffic speed is 220 km / h is in engagement. There will also be launch studies to the TindoufBechar- line for a linear 950 Km.